Copyright Infringement Policy
XZEN Technologies Inc. (or “Our”, “We”, “Us”, “XZEN” or the “Company”) creates premium content as a result of advanced research in multiple edutainment industries (e.g. movies, music, sports, fashion and business) and publishes premium content in the form of online courses (X-Classes), online publishing (X-Creatives) and online coaching (X-Coaching). To complement its educational mission, in some cases, XZEN uses materials, images, videos and other Third Parties’ content that appear to be royalty-free and not copyrighted. However, it may occur that some of these materials may have royalty or are copyrighted.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and wants it to be removed, please notify XZEN with the required information (see below). This procedure is exclusively for notifying XZEN that your copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed.
In order to be effective under the DMCA, a notification of claimed infringement must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
XZEN has designated the following electronic address to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement on the XZEN.tv website and/or any related channels:
XZEN Technologies Inc.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, XZEN will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA.